ACI is actively working with policymakers to improve New Mexico’s economy—not just during the session, but year-round.
If you’re a member, you are welcome to join a policy committee to stay informed on our efforts and help craft our policy positions.
And if you’re not a member, we invite you to join ACI so you can add your perspective and your voice to the hundreds of businesses working with us for a better New Mexico.
We’re hard at work for the 2015 Legislative Session:
- Helping our members write bills and connecting them with legislators so businesses are directly involved in the policy process
- Sitting down one-on-one with freshmen legislators to help them understand the priorities and needs of businesses in New Mexico
- Organizing Business Day to bring business leaders straight to Santa Fe to advocate for key legislation
- Spearheading outreach and education efforts to help lawmakers and other New Mexicans understand the importance of a strong economy
- Advocating for a strong jobs package proposal that includes making New Mexico a Right to Work state, reforming state procurement codes to help New Mexico invest in itself, and improve the State Investment Council to help grow New Mexico businesses.